Yalonda Hill is the leader of Victory’s Praise Dance Ministry.
It is a wonderful blessing to serve the Lord as one of the praise dancers in this ministry. Every member of the dance ministry regardless of title or position makes up the body of that particular ministry. Every person is important and every person is a valuable part of the ministry.
I Cor. 6:20 tell us “For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” As a member of the dance ministry, you have the opportnity to live your life in a way that honors God by giving God praise, worship, and adoration with your limbs as one body and in unity of the Holy Spirit so that God is glorified.
“Go into all the world and preach the good news to everyone, everywhere.” (Mark 16:15-18)
To express through the art of dance and the expressions of movement, the message of Jesus Christ when and where the Lord leads and where it will be received–such as; churches, prisons, hospitals, nursing homes, outreach, local communities, parks, and etc.
hat praise is comely to the Lord, meaning that our praises are pleasant to look at or attractive so that God literally takes joy and pleasure in us when we celebrate Him. John 4:23-24.
Goals and Vision
- To give the ministry mentoring and guidance in such areas as:
- The theology of dance
- Prophetic dance
- Teaching methodology
- The ministry will coach, guide, instruct, and advise
- To euip the members for the work of the ministry of dance
- To provide a solid biblical theology in both power and practice
- To share wisdom, experience and working knowledge of the ministry of Jesus Christ
- Must be saved
- A member of Victory in Christ Kingdom Church
- Completed New Members Classes
- A tither
- To live holy as relayed in the following passages of scriptures
Romans 12:1–Therefore, I urge you borothers, in view of Gods mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God, this is your spiritual act of worship.
Levitcus 19:2–Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them: Be holy because I, the Lord God, am holy.