What You Can Expect:
- Face masks required upon entry
- Temperature scanning
- Hand sanitizer provided and required
- Safe distance seating
- Limited capacity due to current Center for Disease Control (CDC) & local safe distancing guidelines
- Information Signage posted on walls and floors
- Clean and sanitized before each service
Intercessory Prayer & Conference Call* (contact Church Office for conference call details):
- Tuesday – 1st and 3rd Tue. of each month @ 10-11am
- Tuesday – Every Tue. @ 6:30-7:30pm – Conference Call*
- Saturday @ 7 AM at Victory (with limited attendance, social distancing and masks required).
weekly ministry sessions – live on Zoom or Google Meet
- Elevate Young Adult Ministry – Thursday @ 7pm on Zoom (see Sis. Diane for call details)
- Living Proof Teen Ministry – Sunday @ 3pm on Google Meet (see Bro. Craig for call details)
- Children’s Ministry – Monday @ 6pm on Zoom (see Sis. Erica/Bro. George for call details)
Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 9 at 8am & 10am (also streaming live on facebook and youtube)
Join us as we celebrate mom this Mother’s Day. Our speakers will be our very own; Pastor Caren Susberry, Brittany Scott and Erica Reed. There will be anointed praise and worship and a wonderful message for moms. We will have a special gift for all mothers that attend in person.
pastors appreciation celebration – Sunday, May 16 at 10am (also streaming live on facebook and youtube)
Join us as we celebrate our wonderful pastors, Eric and Caren Susberry. Our speaker will be Pastor Laverne Davis. This will be an awesome time of fellowship, praise and worship with a message of encouragement and love. Come on out and show our Pastors how much we love and appreciate their dedication and love for us.