What You Can Expect:
- Face masks required for those not vaccinated upon entry
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Safe distance seating
- Limited capacity due to current Center for Disease Control (CDC) & local safe distancing guidelines
- Information Signage posted on walls and floors
- Clean and sanitized before each service
Intercessory Prayer & Conference Call* (contact Church Office for conference call details):
- Tuesday – 1st and 3rd Tue. of each month @ 10-11am
- Tuesday – Every Tue. @ 6:30-7:30pm – Conference Call*
- Saturday @ 7 AM at Victory
First Time Visitors Online – Please Text: “WELCOME” to 773-378-9253
weekly ministry sessions – live on Zoom or Google Meet
- Elevate Young Adult Ministry Bible Study – Thursday @ 7pm on Zoom (see Sis. Diane Ware for call details)
- Living Proof Teen Ministry – Sunday @ 3pm on Google Meet (see Bro. Craig for call details)
Share Campaign 2021
It’s not too late to make your pledge. See Sis. Valisa for a pledge sheet.
Junior minister’s Licensing & Ordination – September 26, 2021 @ 10am
Join us for our Junior Minister’s Licensing and Ordination Service. We would love to see you! Call the Church Office for more details.
griefshare support small group – September 28 – December 21, 2021 @ Tuesdays, 7 – 9PM
Come join us on Tuesday evenings starting September 28, 2021 at Victory in Christ Kingdom Church on the Lower Level.
Our group is led by caring people who have experienced grief and have successfully rebuilt their lives. We understand how you feel because we’ve been in the same place. We will walk with you through grief toward healing and hope for the future.
There are three key parts to GriefShare:
- Video Seminar: encouraging information-packed videos featuring leading grief recovery experts;
- Support Group: small group discussion about the weekly video content; and
- Workbook: journaling and personal study exercises that reinforce the weekly session topics.
You are encouraged to join us on any week. Each week is a stand alone session.
Registration is required at: griefshare.org (enter zip code: 60652) — cost: $20 for workbook materials.
We look forward to having you. Please feel free to call us with your questions at 779.333.0773.